Operational Procurement Specialist
For the starting of a new organization, directed towards offering global business services, we are looking for Operational Procurement Specialist to join our team and be part of history.
- Ensure accurate, timely and complete recording of approved Purchase Requisitions by senior manager/department head (budget owner) according to the approval matrix, before transferal for PO creation;
- Checking for correctness the approved requisitions and compliance with Procurement Policy in respect of negotiated terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc;
- Create, process and amend purchase orders (framework or according to global terms and conditions) in accordance with SLA, Internal controls, KPIs etc;
- Submit requests to maintain and update supplier records, material master data and verification of data changes in line with internal guidelines and procedures;
- Follow up on approved POs and received order acknowledgment from suppliers to inform on requests such as the order-invoice status;
- Participate in Regular meetings that are in place between the accounting and procurement teams to align on current/potential developments;
- Support internal and external stakeholders in resolving sensitive and complex inquiries and issues;
- Help for improving the end-user knowledge/experience in order to reduce the processes exceptions related to PO creation;
If you are good at:
- Contribute to increasing the company’s PO coverage, to reduction of invoice processing time and improvement of payments on time;
- Participating in cross-functional process and system improvement initiatives, while maintaining adherence to Internal Controls environment.
- Collecting and summarizing accounting and business information for the purposes of the management and internal needs, ensuring reliable and timely communication with all stakeholders.
- Providing on-going support to the organization as requested;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- Good customer service skills, negotiation skills and attention to detail;
And you have:
- Knowledge and experience in accounts payable, purchase order creation and supplier communication;
- Experience working in a global organization and having participated in knowledge transfer;
- Problem solving skills and adherence to deadlines;
- Fluent level of English and German – written and spoken;
- Experience with accounting software, e.g. SAP; experience with Ivalua, Ariba, ticketing system would be considered an advantage.
We offer you:
- A chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- To work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office
- Participate in process improvement opportunities based on the use of technology
- Be part of the building up of the Procure To Pay team
- Part in various projects for new systems implementation and process optimization
If you need further information about the position please contact Petya Nikolova /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 15 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.