ITSM Tools Team is responsible for the development and maintenance of Service Management processes in ServiceNow. This is why currently we are looking for a ServiceNow developer to join our growing team in Sofia. To be a successful candidate you need to have the skills and essential knowledge to contribute to configuration, implementation and maintenance of a ServiceNow system.
- analysis, design, architecture and development of B2B solutions based on ServiceNow platform;
- requirements’ gathering and technical specification definition;
- development of training plans for end users and customization of the platform to meet evolving organizational needs;
- performing test automation using ATF in ServiceNow, data migration and quality assurance;
- be responsible of CMDB Discovery and Governance processes, manage performance testing and tuning.
- a minimum of 1+ years of experience in Service Management;
- experience in agile software development;
- ServiceNow experience in ITOM, ITIL processes and Workflow design;
- knowledge of ServiceNow Administration.
- customer-oriented and independent working style;
- excellent ability to collaborates well, in a team environment;
- strong attention to details;
- strong sense of confidentiality and loyalty;
- very good command in both, spoken and written English.
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Make it happen! Unlock Your Talent and Apply now!
If you need further information about the position please contact Bozhidar Konstantinov /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 01 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.